Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Link Full of Eye Candy

I have been remiss in my posting, and it is likely to continue for the next few weeks. I am moving to Cleveland Ohio from South Carolina.  I am gathering about me a few essential items: pots, pans, utensils, dishes, coffee grinder, clothes, toothpaste, a couple of good books, my computer, and boxes of beads.  The rest of my household will be in storage for a few months. 

Most of my beads are packed and stacked.  Despite that, I keep finding stray tubes of Delicas and bags of swarovski crystals.  How is it they are so fast to migrate from their home?

While my life is in chaos for the next few weeks my posts are going to be scarce and lacking photos.

To keep you dropping by I will try to write something insightful and to keep your aspirations high I will post a few links.

To that end, have you ever seen the work of Marilyn Radzat?  Spectacular!  Ms. Radzat makes fantasy art through sculpted figures.  Put aside an hour or more and page through her gallery for breathtaking dolls.  Do not miss a gallery- there are 9 of them.

Her website can be found here:  Marilyn Radzat

One last thing before you leave, if you know anything about Cleveland and are willing to share I would love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Take your time and enjoy what you can of the move. I will be waiting for your return and hearing all about migrating beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Cleveland, will be going through there in Sept!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing. I had to turn off anonymous comments because spam was being posted.