Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Challenge

As you know I follow lots of jewelry blogs.  What you may not know is I also follow quite a few food blogs.  Amongst the food blogs I follow is Ms. Adventures in Italy; which, as the name implies is about Italy as well as food.  Today Sara Rosso jumped on the 7 links meme.  I haven't been blogging long enough to give a fair response to the links in question.  However, I really enjoyed Sara's post and thought I would pass it along to those of you who have been blogging for some time and are inclined to review your past works.  Here are the 7 links you are to supply:
  • Most beautiful post
  • Most popular post
  • Most controversial post
  • Most helpful post
  • A post whose success surprised you
  • A post you feel didn't get the attention it deserved
  • The post that you are most proud of
Take a look at Ms. Adventures in Italy- it is a great blog with wonderful pictures.  Should you feel like a bit of adventure yourself, click on Sara’s link to her other blog: When I Have Time Tips, Info and How-To’s to Bridge the Gap between Meek and Geek.


One more thing, the 7 links ends with nominating other bloggers to participate.  Since I did not post my links I will not nominate anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Oh cool! And I will check out her other blogs I love stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing. I had to turn off anonymous comments because spam was being posted.